If there’s one thing that I probably take for granted, it’s the (mostly) clean water I use everyday to wash my dishes, water my lawn, take a shower in and heck, even clean my dog with. Honestly, (and this might make me sound bad), but I really don’t think about the quality of the water we use.
But after reading this one report, I definitely will from now on.
New reports say that a brain-eating and very deadly amoeba has been detected in tap water in this state. Considering how much water we use on a daily basis, this is some truly scary stuff! Here’s what you need to know.