We love this simple and special ‘Tis the Season Taco Tree for making any night during the holiday season special.
It’s a fun and festive way to serve a dinner that you know the kids will love (and you will too!) Here’s how to make yours tonight . . .
‘Tis Taco Tree
(Makes 1 Tree – 10 Tacos)
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning (prepare according to package instructions)
- 1 pkg. TACO BELL® HOME ORIGINALS® Taco Shells
- ½ head iceberg lettuce, washed and shredded
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, washed and sliced in half
- 1 pkg. KRAFT Natural Cheese Shreds – Mexican style Four Cheese
- Brown beef in large pan on medium heat. Drain fat.
- Season beef with taco seasoning prepared according to package instructions.
- Warm taco shells in oven at 325 degrees for 3-5 minutes.
- Arrange taco shells on large cutting board in 4 tiers as pictured. Use small bowls in between tiers to steady layers.
- Fill taco shells with beef.
- Decorate your tree with lettuce, tomatoes and KRAFT Natural Cheese Shreds – Mexican style Four Cheese and serve with extra cheese on the side.
See our other simple recipes for making family night special this season – HERE>