Let me tell you it is hard to get away these days with two little children. My parents live in Scottsdale so we needed a quick getaway that would help us re-invigorate ourselves and give us a little Grown up time!! So we packed up the Volkswagen Tourag and headed off to where else? but the place where there is Delicious Food, Incredible Entertainment, PURE Pampering all in one? VEGAS and if we are going PALAZZO and the VENETIAN are our choices. I highly suggest taking the concierge level suites at the Palazzo because they can help put together your whole trip for you. You don’t even have to leave the hotel!!!!
The concierge level is also TOTALLY worth it… no standing in lines, they have really yummy breakfast and coffee items, snacks throughout the day, hors d’oeuvres and cocktails and desserts. There is a business center and wii fi services, movies to watch and much more… seriously I was not aware of this kind of boutique service and really it is a necessity!!
Complimentary amenities included are:
- Private Check-in area
- Breakfast from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Afternoon presentation from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Evening hot and cold Hors d’oeuvres 5:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Dessert presentation 7:30 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Nightly open bar from 5:00 p.m to 9:00 p.m
- DVD library
- Packing and Unpacking Services upon request
- Business Center Services:
-Internet access for up to one hour per day
-Printing: 25 (black & white) prints