Tequila Spiked Wings Recipe
We are serving up wings with some real kick! These are good, not gooey and have less calories than more traditional versions.
Take the fuss (and mess) out of game day with these easy to make Tequila Spiked Wings. Dress typical wings up with tequila, lime and rosemary. Then, marinate, bake and serve for simple and special meal that will score big with the family.
Tequila Spiked Wings
- 1 pkg. uncooked chicken wings (approx. 12 – 16 wings)
- ¼ cup finely chopped rosemary
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup Reposado Tequila
- fresh cracked pepper to taste
- sea salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro (optional)
- sweet and sour sauce (optional)
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients to gallon-size plastic storage bag. Then, add chicken wings. Seal bag and gently shake. Marinate 8-12 hours in the refrigerator.
- When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place wings and legs on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes, turning wings over after 20 minutes. Turn oven temperature up to 400° and bake for 10 more minutes or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce on the side for those who like to dip.