Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 8 hours
Do you think you are the worst cook in the wold? I mean you say you can’t even boil water without making a mistake? Have you ever tried to boil eggs and you forget to take them off and you burn the eggs? I find cooking easy and baking challenging.. But, I have had my days of burning boiled eggs!
- 1 whole 4-6 lb chicken, giblets removed
- 2 – 3 tbs olive oil, butter, grape seed oil ( your choice)
- 1/2 – 1 whole lemon
- 2 teaspoons fresh black pepper
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme (or 1 ts dried)
- 1 tbs – 2 tbs paprika
- 1 tbs rock salt ( this can be kosher salt or I prefer pink salt)
- Honestly you can use any spices you want and adjust the amount above
- Take the whole chicken and rinse it inside and out with water. pat dry and set aside.
- Take the lemon, oil and seasonings and mix them all together in a small dish.