Raspberry Cheesecake – No-Cheese. You must be wondering how this is possible right? Well, believe me … it tastes so good you
won’t believe it! it’s a sinful treat brought down to a clean level with healthful ingredients
and a killer taste that will definitely have you coming back for more.
No-Cheese Raspberry Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (177˚C)
- To make crust, pulse graham crackers and salt in a food processor until ground into fine crumbs. While food processor is running, slowly pour in coconut oil, syrup or honey and vanilla. Mixture should resemble wet sand and should stick together when pressed between your fingers. Transfer mixture into a 9-inch springform pan and press down firmly.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes until edges are lightly browned. Remove and let cool.
- Add filling ingredients to a clean food processor or blender, and blend until smooth. Scrape down sides and blend again to make sure all ingredients are incorporated. Pour over cooled crust and spread out evenly. Bake until golden brown on edges and mostly set, about 45 minutes. Cake will jiggle a bit at center when you shake pan. Transfer to a wire rack for 1 hour to cool to room temperature, then refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Add raspberry sauce ingredients to a saucepan and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer on medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until slightly thickened. Remove and let cool slightly. Refrigerate until ready to use.