Pregnant Mom Says She and Her Baby Almost Died After Eating a Bowl of Frozen Yogurt

Luckily, I don’t suffer from any allegories (and neither does my husband) but my daughter does. And trust me, it’s not easy trying to avoid certain foods, pets and even things to make sure she doesn’t break out in hives at any given moments. Simply put, dealing with allergies suck.

That’s why I completely understand this pregnant mother from Australia who got the shock of her life after eating a simply bowl of frozen yogurt. What she didn’t realize was the frozen yogurt could have possibly harmed her unborn baby or worse, kill her. Here’s what happened.

Melissa Presti
Credit: Australia 7 News/Screengrab

This mother suffered the most violent allergic reaction we’ve ever seen!

1 2 3 4Next page


Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.

Related Articles


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker