Monster Mash Halloween Snack and Party Idea
Try this sweet and salty snack recipe for Halloween. The kids will love these Monster Munchies made easy. You will love how this budget friendly recipe will stretch your Halloween buck. It serves as a satisfying snack for a crowd! Come check out our entire Party Bluprint for a “Monstar Mash” inside the NEW Evite Gatherings digital magazine – just click below to view.
Popcorn Monster Mash Up
- 8 cups cheese-flavored popcorn
- 4 cups Rice Chex® cereal
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 cups salted pretzel sticks
- 2 cups candy corn
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Pour Rice Chex® cereal into large mixing bowl. Drizzle with melted butter and gently mix to coat cereal with butter.
- Mix in popcorn and pretzels and pour into large baking pan. Bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 15 – 20 minutes until thoroughly cooled.
- Mix in miniature marshmallows and candy corn.
- Spoon into 9 oz. plastic tumblers.