Mom Shares Warning About Popular Christmas Decoration After Son Loses Eye

She just wants other parents to be aware

The holiday season is officially upon us which means baking and decorating and shopping and entertaining and digging out that favorite Christmas decoration is basically what will consume most of us for the better half of the next month.

My kids are older now but when they were little decorating was truly strategic in my house, which I’m sure those of you who are parents to babies and toddler can completely understand. At one point my Christmas tree had absolutely no decorations on the bottom quarter of it because my kids would never leave them alone, and my tree was always secured to the wall so it wouldn’t fall over!

For years we were careful about having tinsel in the house so the little ones (and the cats) wouldn’t eat it, and we always had to make sure that heavy decorations like snow globes were never in reach. Honestly it’s so much easier to decorate now that they’re older because I don’t have to worry about things like that.

Parents of little ones do have to be a bit more careful when it comes to Christmas decorations because we all know that kids are like moths to a flame when there’s something new in the house.

One mom is warning about one popular Christmas decoration after an accident caused her toddler son to lose an eye.

1 2 3 4Next page

Kelli

Kelli is a Lead Writer at Hot Moms Club. She's a Canadian living in the US with a longstanding love affair with entertainment news and celebrity gossip. She has written about it for some of the most popular websites in both Canada and the US including Entertainment Tonight Canada, I'm Not Obsessed and Babble. When she's not chauffeuring her 4 kids back and forth to the rink for various hockey and figure skating activities, she can be found glued to Netflix or reading a great book.

Related Articles

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker