Mom Shares Toddler’s Horrifying Injuries After She Put a Phone Charger in Her Mouth

I have no problem being the first parent to admit that yes, horrible things have happened to moment I’ve turned my back on my children. All it takes is a few simply seconds before they start touching things that are off limits, eating your pet’s cat food, or worse, getting putting themselves in seriously dangerous situations.

That’s why one mother from Kentucky is warning other parents to keep their electronic devices – along with their phone and charger cards – as far away as possible from their children after her own daughter suffered from some seriously awful burns. You won’t believe these photos when you see them.

phone burn
Credit: Facebook / Courtney N Davis

Warning: Graphic photos ahead!

1 2 3 4 5Next page

Related Articles

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker