Luigi’s flying Tires: 32” tall. Luigi and Guido have created an attraction that there is no need to steer the tires, just lean in the direction you want to go. SUPER FUN AND SUPER SMILES PROMISED! A ride the whole family can enjoy!!
- Families board vehicles that look like oversized Fettucini-brand tires, you can fit up to two adults and one child, or one adult and two children.
- Luigi gives an adorable countdown “Uno for the money, due for the show, tre to get ready and quattro to go!” and drops the flag for the “Festival of the Flying Tires.”
- Guests shift their body to guide the direction of the vehicle, bumping into other tires as they float across Luigi’s Italian garden and tire storage yard.
Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree 32″ tall. This ride just makes you giggle as young riders and their families are pulled by a tractor square dance per se… and as Mater Sings you a tune.. don’t worry mom and dad it doesn’t spin like tea-cups!
- Mater’s songs are played on his own special jukebox, made of rusty oil drums, hubcaps, car hoods, horns, mufflers and other auto parts.
- None of the 22 tractors in Mater’s Junkyard Jamboree are the same except that they all love to dance.