Disneyland is rolling out stormtroopers and has let The Force escape by adding 5 special ways to celebrate Star Wars at Disneyland during Season of the Force. Season of the Force is a fun way to celebrate all things Star Wars and the perfect way to get even more excited for Star Wars: The Force Awakens! Some of our favorites are a chances to meet Star Wars characters, taste Star Wars inspired treats and experience attractions with an all-new Star Wars twist.
1. Hyperspace Mountain – a reimagined Space Mountain
- This has to be the most amazing facelift to a ride EVER as you climb aboard a reimagined Space Mountain attraction, in which guests will be thrusted into an X-wing starfighter battle. Never before did you feel like you were Princess Leia or even Luke Skywalker! The new and amazing soundtrack that was recorded with the London Symphony Orchestra also helps!
Check out our friend Whit on Hyperspace Mountain
2. The Galactic Grill – a great spot to refuel
- With a dark side and a light side menu you can choose foods inspired by Star Wars! For breakfast you can get a blue corn Darth Tamale or for lunch/dinner a First Order Specialty Burger (angus beef and chorizo patty topped with fried cherry peppers and spicy lime aioli on a dark bun).
- We love the new collectible sippers and containers here as well as fun drinks with a light up Death Star or Millennium Falcon lights depending on which one you choose.