Greek Quinoa Salad
By Chelsea Lords
Greek Quinoa Salad! Quinoa flavored with a hint of tomato tossed in a salad filled with cherry tomatoes, black olives, avocado and cucumber. This salad is doused in a simple Greek salad dressing and topped with feta cheese.
- 1 cup quinoa, rinsed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Knorr tomato bouillon, optional but recommended!
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup black olives (or sub kalamata olives)
- 1 ripe medium avocado
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese
- 2 1/4 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste preference
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil