Four-Year-Old Dies After Sniffing a Common Spice From Family Cupboard

Most families have a spice drawer or spice cupboard in their home that houses the special ingredients that add a little extra something special to our meals. A dash of this and a dash of that and suddenly, a meal is taken from boring to an exciting journey for the palate.

But for one family in Kentucky, the household spice cabinet turned deadly when the family’s young son accidentally inhaled a common spice — and it resulted in his death.

spice rack
Credit: Shutterstock

Find out which common spice tragically ended this young boy’s life. 

1 2 3 4Next page

Chaunie Brusie

Chaunie Brusie is a freelance writer, former magazine editor, author, mom of four, and a registered nurse with experience in OB, long-term and step-down care.

Related Articles


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker