Father Sends Warning to Others After Popular Toy Landed His Son in the Emergency Room

Kids are kids, and that’s a fact that you simply won’t change. They are curious, adventurous and prone to getting into trouble. They want to touch things, feel things, put things on them and heck even put foreign things in their mouths. As parents, I’m sure we’ve all seen it before.

But now a father is pleading with parents to be careful with a VERY popular toy that has been making a lot of headlines lately. Apparently, his son ended up in the emergency room after playing with this “it” toy and he doesn’t want other parents to make the same mistake he made. Here’s what you need to know.

fidget spinner danger
Credit: Facebook/John Harris

Here’s how his son got almost 30 stitches from

this very dangerous toy.

1 2 3 4Next page


Joanna has been following the world of entertainment and celebrities since '05, having served as the Editor-in-Chief of Celebrity News Service and as a personal assistant for one of the original James Bond screenwriters, producer Kevin McClory during her days in Ireland. These days she’s a mother, warrior, celebrity writer and Disney dreamer. And she eats a lot of peanut butter M&Ms, as well.

Related Articles


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker