Couple Warns Other Parents Against This Food After Their Child Dies While Eating…

Choking is something every parent worries about with their children. So many parents sit and cut food up in to the teeniest tiniest morsels for their children and constantly monitor them while they eat so they can prevent their child from choking, but we all know sometimes that isn’t enough.

Toddlers are quick and before you know it, they’ve put something in their mouths that they shouldn’t have, sometimes with tragic results. One family who recently lost their 2-year-old daughter to choking, is now doing their best to warn other parents of the dangers of choking.


Credit: GoFundMe / pray4miranda

The family is hoping that sharing their story will save another family from the same pain.

[thb_button caption=”Click   here   to   keep   reading” link=”” icon=”undefined” size=”large” animation=”” /]

1 2 3 4Next page


Kelli is a Lead Writer at Hot Moms Club. She's a Canadian living in the US with a longstanding love affair with entertainment news and celebrity gossip. She has written about it for some of the most popular websites in both Canada and the US including Entertainment Tonight Canada, I'm Not Obsessed and Babble. When she's not chauffeuring her 4 kids back and forth to the rink for various hockey and figure skating activities, she can be found glued to Netflix or reading a great book.

Related Articles


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker