Family Mourning After Teen Was Electrocuted While Using Phone in Bathtub

Most of us have grown accustomed to pretty much having our cell phones glued to our faces at all times. From bathrooms breaks (TMI? You know it’s true…) to scrolling mindlessly at night to using our phones as virtual lifeline to work and social life.

But for one teen from Texas, the phone that has become a permanent fixture in so many of our lives also served as the end to her own. Tragically, a cell phone charger has led to a parent’s worst nightmare and now, one mother is spreading awareness about what happened to her daughter to prevent further tragedies.

madison coe
Credit: Facebook/Angela O’Guinn Downs

Read more about how a bath and a cell phone led to tragedy.

1 2 3 4 5Next page

Chaunie Brusie

Chaunie Brusie is a freelance writer, former magazine editor, author, mom of four, and a registered nurse with experience in OB, long-term and step-down care.

Related Articles


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker