I have to admit I am a water snob! I can not just drink any bottle of water. When Whistler water reached out to send us some samples, I thought why not.
Whistler water has to be one of the best bottles of water I have had in a long time. It is fresh and has no aftertaste and actually sweet.
Whistler Water is sharing 9 reasons you need to drink water and why this is the best go-to source for quality water.
- Drinking water can help your skin stay hydrated and looking radiant by ensuring it doesn’t dry out.
- Different water temperatures have different affects on your skin. Warm water opens pores up for cleansing and cold water closes pores to protect against dirt and other contaminants.
- Water creates bodily fluids like sweat. Drinking enough water enables your body to sweat, which regulates your body temperature.
- A drop in body fluid levels can instantly make you feel tired and drowsy. Be proactive about staying hydrated to keep your energy levels up all day.
- The oxygen and electrolytes contained in water is delivered to muscle cells to keep them strong and healthy.
- Your mood and cognitive ability are improved when water delivers oxygen to your brain cells.
- Your joints and cartilage are lubricated by water. Stay hydrated to promote healthy movement.
- Staying hydrated keeps you regular by maintaining the proper balance of fluids in your digestion system.
- Minerals, vitamins, hormones, enzymes and antibodies travel in water. Staying hydrated allows these molecules to get where they need to go to do their job.
Health is am important part of living a fulfilling life, and staying hydrated makes a huge contribution to your health.