Curry Crock Pot Chicken
The crock pot is seriously me new favorite (OLD) item in the house! I can easily set it and forget it! I have mastered the slow cook roasted chicken as it has become a once a week staple. But, I do want to try a few more dishes especially when it is a bit cooler out!
Today I decided to create a dish out of things I had in the cupboard! I just made up the recipe. I do promise you, that I am not being paid by Trader Joes to write this post. It is just a coincidence that all of the items happened to be from them.
1 can of Coconut Milk ( Extra creamy: I know you see high fat but it’s a good fat :).
2 cups of chicken broth
Salt, Curry and Lemon Pepper to flavor
Safron ( 2 pinches once you have 1 hour to go )
- Set your crock pot for 8 hours on low!
- Mix together the broth, coconut milk and seasoning into the crock pot (season to flavor).
- Add your chicken to the crock pot ( ladel a little sauce over the chicken)
- On the top of the chicken coat it with salt and lemon pepper and then let it cook for 5 hours.
- At 5 hours if you are home stir the mixture and add more seasoning if you think it needs it (if you are not home don’t worry, this won’t be a problem).