Baby Fighting for Her Life After Consuming Common Household Product

As a mother, I know how frustrating it can be to always have to keep your eyes on your children. I had two small children who would always put everything in their mouths, regardless of what is was. As a matter of fact, my child would put dirt, paper, toys and whatever foreign object in his mouth just because he wanted to taste it. It would freak me out each and every time because I knew that one wrong move would lead us to the emergency room.

If there’s one person that knows this all too well, it’s a mother from Liverpool right now. Her baby was fighting for his life after drinking a very common household product. The 11-month-old was shaking and foaming at the mouth before she was rushed to the hospital.

baby
Credit: Facebook / Jessica Landlim

Here’s what happened.

1 2 3 4Next page

Related Articles

Close

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker