3-Year-Old Girl Dies in a House Fire That’s Being Linked to a Recalled Toy

Remember when everyone wanted to buy a hoverboard, or asked for one for Christmas?

Hoverboards, or self-driving scooters, were all the rage during the last few holiday seasons. But then, some owners of soon reported that their hoverboards were catching fire.

Hoverboards were recalled, and retailers removed them from store shelves. They were also banned on airlines. The problem appeared to have been in the batteries catching fire.

But now a fatality has occurred because of a hoverboard.

Ashanti Hughes

Credit: Facebook/ China Marie Hughes

Toddler’s death is first in US linked to hoverboard

[thb_button caption=”Click   here   to   keep   reading” link=”https://test2.crollland.com/3-year-old-girl-dies-in-a-house-fire-thats-being-linked-to-a-recalled-toy/2/” icon=”undefined” size=”large” animation=”” /]

1 2 3 4Next page

Maria Lianos Carbone

Maria Lianos-Carbone is owner of amotherworld.com, a leading lifestyle blog for women. Her first book, "Oh Baby! A Mom's Self-Care Survival Guide for the First Year" will be published Spring 2018. Follow Maria on Instagram @amotherworld.

Related Articles


Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker