3 Great Memorial Day recipes everyone will love! What to make to please everyone…..something healthy and tasty. Here are three tasty solutions everyone will love!
– 2 dozen small red potatoes (approx. 1 1/2 pounds)
– 4 T finely chopped dill
– 1 bunch finely chopped scallions
– 1 red onion, diced small
– 2-3 tsp cumin
– juice & zest of 4-6 large fresh lemons (approx. 1/3 cup juice)
– 3 T kosher salt
– 2-3 T extra virgin olive oil
1. Boil potatoes in covered saucepan filled with water and 1 T kosher salt, and bring to a simmer.
2. Cook until potatoes are fork-tender but not too soft (about 10 minutes)
3. Remove potatoes from saucepan and put into a bowl of ice water, to shock potatoes and stop the cooking process.
4. Remove potatoes from ice water bath, and chop into big 2″ cubes.
5. Place cubed potatoes into large bowl.
6. To create the dressing, mix remaining ingredients together and whisk to incorporate all.
7. Pour dressing over potatoes
8. Mix well and serve
Colorful Fiesta Veggie Salad:
– 1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
– 4 ears fresh corn on the cob, cooked and shucked
– 1 red onion, diced