10 Simply SUPER Recipes for The BIG GAME! To help make Big Game special in your house this year, we’ve put together a game day menu that features 10 simple recipes gone SUPER!
Super Bowl® XLVIII will take place February 2, 2014, at MetLife Stadium in East Rutherford, New Jersey, with kickoff scheduled for 6:25pm EST. It will be the first Super Bowl® to be played outdoors in a cold weather in 38 years, and the first in which two US states (New York and New Jersey) will host the big game.
Even though Elizabeth and I live 30 minutes from the stadium, we are trading in the crowds and the cold weather for our coach, and the comfort of great food, family and friends.
FEED THE TEAM: Simple Recipes Gone SUPER!
Link for Recipes:
- Crockpot Chili RECIPE>
- Lazy Man’s Barbecue Pork Sandwiches>
- Buffalo Wings RECIPE>
- BLT Dip RECIPE>
- Jalapeno Party Poppers RECIPE>
- Fresh Guacamole Dip>
- Meatball Sliders RECIPE>
- Easy Mac and Cheese with Jalapenos RECIPE>
- Football Whoopie Pies RECIPE>
Mini Chili Bowls
(picture in header image)
- Your favorite chili (approx. ½ cup for each bowl/guest) or ours: Crockpot Chili RECIPE>
- Mini French rolls/Petit Pain (shaped like a football)
- Thin strips of white cheese (you can use mozzarella or white cheddar – you just have to be able to slice it into thin strips, we used mozzarella in the picture)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.